Wednesday 7 November 2012

Collage Time



 1. After the halloween party
2. Can't wait to set up this little baby in the new apartment (also will be sharing pics of the new apartment                 when we get settled in. Maybe some Pinterest projects in future?)
3. This is how The Little sleeps. How precious
4. How I'd like to spend the majority of my time- snuggled up and sipping on some Asti Martini
5. How The Little eats a cupcake- puts it between her front teeth and lip and lets it sit there for a while.
6. Nellie's sweet eyelashes that I'm totes jeals over!
7. Sidewalk chalk behind my building- to be a kid again :)
8. Sipping Tims triple triple after a long hard morning of triple barrelling my hair.
9. Time well spent at work I'd say!
10. My day to day
11. Moments with friends :)
12. The home opener of hockey season, too bad it was downhill from there #cmonflyers
13. Just love this pic, so serene
14. What I wish I could eat eeerrrday mmmmmmmm



2 comments: