Monday 26 November 2012

Appreciation

So Black Friday was this past Friday, and Canada has decided to take part as well. Although in my experience they might as well not, it was a waste of my time as far as I'm concerned. My brother and common sister in law (lol, get it?) however, said they found great deals. So maybe it was what I was looking for that weren't the great deals but whatevs- this girl is not impressed. I did finish my Christmas shopping though woop woot! 100% done!!

The few things I did buy though I'm quite pleased with, although mostly not on sale I'm still happy I got the stuff. One thing I purchased was Glamoflauge by Hard Candy. It's a concealer and I looooove (said in a sing-song voice) it!

I was a bit sceptical of this at first because it has such a thick consistency and my under eye skin is usually dry. But after using it all weekend I've come to really love it. You seriously only need the tiniest amount because it's so thick, and it spreads really nicely too, this baby will last a long time. I also really like the pencil  it came with, it glides on really smoothly and gives a good coverage as well. I got this in the lightest shade because I like the area under my eyes to be lighter then the rest of my face. Also I found applying this with my fingers worked way better then using a brush.

I also needed a dress for all the Christmas festivities going on and I figured I could wear it to several different events. Enter amazing dress:


**Side note: this dress looks a lot better on in person then in this picture** I like that it's black yet there is subtle flower print detailing. Also I like that it's not as short as a lot of F21 dresses are. I'll be pairing this with some sheer tights and maybe boots? I'll have to see how that will look, otherwise I'll wear it with some heels, either black or colored. And because I like to leave no man behind, and by man I do mean dress, I will show you some other lovely dresses I tried on yet didn't get the privilege of buying, we had a good run though, we had a good run. 

Super cute right ;) 

I loved this one, my friend Nellie didn't share that love, she hasn't learned to apreesh the  leather trend yet, I'll convert her though, just you wait! I figured I might get a few dirty looks with this one at said Christmas events so I decided against it... for now. I didn't want people thinking I'm a part of hell's angels cuz that's probably what they'd think, it made me look badass in that- oh you must belong to a gang- kind of way. I don't think my world is ready for that yet. Who knew so much thought went into buying a dress... hmm. 

I also got a cardigan, don't have a picture of it but you can take my word for it that it's awesome. And the moment you've all been waiting for- a picture of the new purse I got. It's so pretty it just needed an intro like that. 
Here is the lovely Nellie modeling/displaying the purse for you all. Let's take a moment of silence to appreciate the purse......! 

And now let's take a moment to appreciate that I made Nellie now appreciate leather!!!! (your welcome Nellie) 




No comments:

Post a Comment