Friday 17 May 2013

The List

I debated actually doing this post but then thought to myself "this is my blog, I can do whatever I want!" so there you have it! This is a post about makeup so Mark, feel free to stop reading right about here. I recently compiled a list of all the name brand makeup I'd like to accumulate eventually. Obviously I'd like it sooner then later but I'm not rich aight?! So slowly but surely I will come to collect, I will collect you aaaallll!!!!!!!! Wanna see a list of all the awesome stuff I want? You do?! Great cause I just so happen to make lists, and I also happen to like posting lists for all to see :) I also had wanted to make a list of all the drugstore brand stuff that I want but I was also including prices and I just wasn't finding those as easily as I had hoped for those brands so I left that out. The grand total for all this makeup was roughly around $900 (pick up jaw off of floor now), and I divided that into 12 months equalling roughly $75/month but is still a bit excessive but I do plan to take some stuff from that list and ask for it on Christmas lists and stuff like that. I am also planning on keeping an eye out for deals on websites to get this stuff cheaper. Since I'm talking about websites how about I compile a list of sites I like to frequent?!

hautelook.com
benefitcosmetics.com
toofaced.com
sephora.com
ulta.com
coastalscents.com
houseoflashes.com
mac.com
overstock.com
ebay.ca <---- I always compare everything
 to ebay. After shipping it could be cheaper 
then after shipping on                                        
   the brand name website. 

So here is the list and I'll break it down into brands. 

Benefit Cosmetics






Blush- Coralista $28








 Fakeup Concealer $24





 Porefessional Primer $30 (on order! woop!)











Too Faced Cosmetics



 Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer$30



Shadow Insurance Primer $20

















Boudoir Eyes Palette $36 (would ask for as a gift)












  Naked Eye Palette $35 (would ask for as a gift)











  Natural Eye Palette $36 (would ask for as a gift)









MAC Cosmetics








Betty- Cream Soda Blush $26










  RiRi Woo Lipstick $18







Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick $18












Hey Sailor- Fleet Fast Blush $38














 Lady Danger Lipstick $18










Kat Von D Cosmetics






Hellbent Lipstick $23 







Lock It Tattoo Foundation $41







Tattoo Eye Liner $22













Lock It Tattoo Concealer $30















Lime Crime Cosmetics





I actually only want Unicorn, Countessa, Cosmopop,
and Geradium- $16/each















The Balm Cosmetics








Betty-Lou Manizer Bronzer $24










Bahama Mama Bronzer $20















FratBoy Blush $21













Put A Lid On It Primer $18










Argyle Petal Blush $22












                Toile Blush $22












Nude'Tude Palette $36 (also as a gift)






Urban Decay Cosmetics







Chill Finishing Spray $29







Deslick Matte Powder $32




Mushroom Eyeshadow $18











     Sin Eyeshadow $18















And there you have it! These are all the things I've been pining over for a while now. I don't normally buy name brand products because they are so expensive, I usually stick to drugstore, but I really do find that the higher end makeup is a bit better quality. So this is my wish list/slowly build up myself list. 

In other, related news- tomorrow I'm going to Ikea to pick up a new makeup vanity!! Woop Woop!! SO excited you have no idea! And I will also hopefully be starting on a few projects in my makeup room to make it more of a room I like to be in. Updates on that will be sure to come!

Hope everyone has a good long weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment