Thursday 7 March 2013

Tatted Up

So yesterday I got my first tattoo!! I am beyond excited and I just love it :D It's very small, the word "parabatai" as you know from a previous post it is a made up word, it's from a book series that my friend Nellie and I read and found it defined our friendship perfectly. Last year before Christmas we had decided to get these tattoo's but Nellie ended up backing out for personal reasons. Fast forward a few months and here we are! She resolved her differences and decided once again to go through with getting the tattoo.  I made her get hers first so I knew for certain she wouldn't back out after me getting mine lol. You can't exactly have a parabatai tattoo without your friend doing it too, that's like yin without yang, night without morning, Brad without Angelina, coffee without cream and that's just gross.

I can't wait to get more tattoo's yet, it will happen slowly, I don't want many but a few more. Not exactly sure of what or where but I have a few ideas. Crystal from Mort Cheval in Morden was the one who did the tat's, she was awesome. She was nice, and funny and really calming actually. We were a bit nervous going in but she made us feel at ease and I'd definitely recommend her. And in case anyone is wondering it was $125, I know that sounds crazy expensive but its a minimum charge. I called to a few places in Winnipeg and a lot of them had the same pricing, I'm sure I could have found a cheaper place but I didn't want to drive out there and this was good enough for me. And without further a due here are the videos and pictures of our first ever tattoo experience!!!!


Nellie's brother-in-law Matt had gotten
a tattoo a couple hours before us so he made an
appearance to see our first time. See his arm all 
bandaged up, his tat was a big'n. 



How it looks today! 








No comments:

Post a Comment