Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines Day






Ah, Valentines Day. I've always wanted to love this day but truth be told I hate it. Not because I don't buy into it, but because I've never had a really good one I guess. I love the idea of couples coming together on a special day to profess their love for each other. It's so romantic and sweet. And for some people its the only day of the year they get sweet little nothings from their luvva ;) Who wouldn't like to be treated out to a date and some gifts?!? One thing I will say though is that I don't think the men should be doing all the work. Its not called Men Love Your Women Day, so come on women, step it up! I've always loved the idea of getting the usual flowers and chocolate, but I really like the gifts that are sort of inside jokes, or something out of the ordinary, something with a little more thought put into it.

This Valentine's Day I will be spending with my Parabatai, we'll be going to a movie- Safe Haven and also getting some supper together. Both of our husbands aren't the "be all sweet and romantic" types on this day so we decided to take matters into our own hands. Who said a married women can't go out with her friend on V-Day?!? I'm excited :D



Happy Valentines Day to all the couples and the singles out there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment