Monday 21 January 2013

The Bachelor

There come's a time in a girl's life where you have to sit yourself down and admit you have a problem. Unfortunately there isn't a cure for your disgusting problem but you can take comfort in the fact that your not alone. I'm talking about reality T.V. Come on, admit it, you watch it, you love it, and you hate yourself for it! But then you slowly start to love yourself again when you realize how many other women have this same guilty pleasure that you do :) To make all of you reality T.V. junkies feel a little better I want to start a blog series on the Bachelor!!!!! Exciting I know ;) (except minus the winky face cuz seriously, I'm excited). Now to be clear, I don't want this blog to be a negative outlet, but I do appreciate a good sarcastic conversation so that's what we'll call this.

First up, lets meet the bachelor: Sean Lowe


Not my type but nice to look at none the less. I have to say, after Emily's season of the Bachelorette I was rooting for Sean to be the next Bachelor. And after last season of the Bachelor, the producers have done a MUCH better job at picking their main man (Enter last seasons bachelor: Ben Flajnik)

Admittedly I did take the least good looking photo I could find, but I feel it shows his true colors. 
Meth head. Just kidding. Or am I..... 


Now lets meet a few of the ladies fighting to win Sean over.



I do have a few favorites so far, just to let you know my instincts in favorites usually end up being annoying, or catty or I end up being embarrassed I ever liked them in the first place. But so far so good. The most obvious favorite of mine would have to be Desiree. Who doesn't like someone they share a name with ?!? Actually she's quite boring but I may or may not say things like "Oh we did good!" "I took that prank like a champ!" Is it weird to refer to her as "we" or "I" ??..... moving on....

My next favorite is Lesley, she seems smart and genuine and apparently doesn't have good body language. But she does know how to get to point B eventually (steeling him away for a second time to finally get a kiss).

Plus she has great hair! 

This might come as a bit of a surprise but I actually really like Tierra. First off, who doesn't love a name that the other girls will so obviously make fun of? Tierra is one of those girls that will make the claws come out if she needs them to.....and then just keep them out because it's fun. And THAT is good T.V. !!! She's the reason we watch, she creates the drama we crave, and she's the one we hope goes far yet doesn't win because we're cruel like that. 



And the bravest of them all: Lindsay. Hats off to you Miss. If you can meet a man for the first time in a wedding dress, and then proceed to spend the rest of the evening in it, then so graciously drink too much bubbly and beg for a kiss from Sean and STILL make it past the first rose ceremony, what's not to love? I actually really like her because she has a sense of humor, the kind that I like, albeit the wedding gown was a bit overboard and she later regretted it, but she wore it well. I also learned from my trusty sources that she makes it to final 2 I believe so she must have done something right. I do also know who Sean proposed to but I'll keep that spoiler to myself. 


I tried to find a close up of Kelly's hair extensions but unfortunately couldn't find any :( I don't know what was going on with her hair or why it happened but my guess is she didn't take a mirror to the back of her head because it was a disaster. It looked like maybe some pieced weren't curled, and others were, it was obvious there were extensions in, it was just a mess. Needless to say, she didn't make it past the first rose ceremony. 

Although I could put my two scents in for just about every girl I'll just quickly talk about a few more. 


1. I'm sorry what did you say? Ooohhh ok, no wait...what? You were, what? what?.... Exactly.
2. Cray. And I love it. Death stare to everyone else, smile as big as your face to Sean, it remains to be seen whether she's in it for him or for other unknown crazy reasons. 
3. Mom. You look like a mom out of the 80's. It's due to your hair so lets think about taming the perm shall we? 


4. 50 Shades of Wackjob... and I love it! Too bad you were cut but it was fun while it lasted. 
5. I really liked her... until I realized all she talks about is her missing arm. I'm sympathetic to what she goes through but do you know any other topics? Oh you do?  Ok good, how about you talk about them! 
6. Oh Kacie B. I did not miss your laugh in the least. But my anger of your laugh was masked by pure enjoyment of watching your hair puff out in one big frizz ball. Also, it looks like your eating disorder is taking over again, the bobble head look is not cute. Just saying. 


And that concludes my opinions on this seasons The Bachelor so far. The show airs Monday so I'll be sure to have another post up later this week! Can't wait!!!! The cattiness, the claws, the tears- I'm exctatic!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment