Wednesday 11 June 2014

Site Seeing (pun lol)

I'm always on the lookout for a cool new website so I thought I'd share what sites I've been visiting lately and maybe you will find something new that you can fall in love with. Maybe love is a strong word... maybe you can find some sites that you strongly like ;)

First off is Etsy. Now obviously this is a huge forum for independent "shop owners" to post their stuff. So you essentially have a million tiny sites within one huge site. One persons shop in particular I've been eyeing down is Jadorelexiecouture ( click  here for her site). She has all kinds of things in her shop but specifically I've been dying over her flower bun wraps *heart eyes*.






Other random things from random Etsy shops:

Yellow and grey pillow found here

Grey pillow found here 

I don't even like skulls but this just looks so cool
Found here
IPhone cases found here

Cross necklace found here

I could go on forever with Etsy stuff but we will leave it at that for now. Another site I often frequent is Hautelook.com , it's a site that has discounted products from a wide span of companies. Each sale lasts a week I believe (I could be wrong), with new sales starting every day. I personally like to check the site for makeup deals. They often have brands such as NYX and The Balm. They also have home decore stuff, clothing, shoes, accessories. It's an awesome site the only thing that sucks is their shipping takes forever... like a month I think. But if you are getting it on sale its worth it right?! (don't forget to pay attention to shipping costs though, make sure you are still getting a deal! 

Speaking of The Balm, I also like to go to nailpolishcanada.com it says free shipping for a limited time but I've seen that there for about a year now. I like to the The Balm products from there. They have some makeup and skincare, hair care and also top brand name nail polish (obvi) for decent prices. And if you can skip shipping costs it's sooooo worth it! They also sell Sigma brushes and I am dying to get my hands on all of them... well maybe all of them is a bit excessive but I like a lot of them lol. They also have Lime Crime lipsticks and let me tell you- these lipsticks are to die for! So creamy and smell so good!

$25.99 plus free shipping (this brush is at the top of my 'want' list) However this brush is 
$21 on the sigma site but you do pay shipping so weigh your options. 



I'll be attending my sister-in-law's wedding this summer and I'm actually in it too so I've been on the hunt for a nice black dress. I haven't had much luck while browsing through stores so I've been keeping my eye on some online sites too. One site in particular is Modcloth. Some of the dresses are a bit more pricey but since this is a wedding I'm willing to dish out a few more bucks then I usually would. 

I really like this one (and its only $65!) but I'm not sure if its
 too "daring" for this type of wedding


This one is $100 but it might be a bit too...over done 
already? Been there, seen that kind of deal. 



That's just a few sites I've been frequently visiting. I hope everyone is having an awesome day! I'm super tired so I'm trying to stay caffeinated, so far so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment