Monday 16 June 2014

Fast & Easy Curls

Wow, I need to get on top of this already. I've had internet at home for over a month and my blog and YouTube are not getting any better. So much for my resolutions :s BUT that can all change, I just need to be dedicated. As for my YouTube I posted a video yesterday and I have 3 more videos recorded I just need to edit them and upload so there's that to look forward to! As for my blog... I thought I would have more to blog about on a daily basis but I seem to be at a loss most days. I do think about my blog often, I just don't know what to write about most of the time. Maybe if I just get into the groove of things then things will come more naturally. Here's to hoping! Anyway, THIS post is about the video I posted on  My YouTube Channel yesterday.

I've been styling my hair this way for about a week now and I'm in loooooove with it! It's super easy and quite fast when you get the hang out it. It takes me about 20 mins start to finish but if you are working with already dried hair it would go faster. I styled my hair this way today too but of course my bangs didn't want to cooperate so I'm not really feelin it :( You know how you can go all day at work and absolutely hate your hair and then you go home and look in the mirror and you're like "hey, this actually looks pretty good" and then you get all your confidence back again. But you didn't even change anything, so you went all day feeling like you look like crap but in the evening you feel like your hair is as bomb as Iggy Azalea ?!? I'll probably feel like that today.

Products used to achieve awesomeness:

Osis Blow and Go Thick heat protectant
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Touchable hairspray
Arbonne texturizing mousse

If you live in the Winkler area a good tip for you is to go to Masters of Design in the Southland mall and get your hair products from there, they are usually always on sale!


(sorry for the quality of this pic)


Tools Used:

1" curling wand
Blow dryer with diffuser.
(pretty self explanatory, didn't think you'd need photos of these)




No comments:

Post a Comment