Monday 24 February 2014

First Video

I have set a few goals for myself to upload videos to my YouTube channel more often ( my channel ) and with that I'd like to dedicate posts on my blog specifically to my channel and kind of direct traffic more easily, with more 'flow' if you will. This is my first time uploading a YouTube video to my blog so I'm a bit nervous and a bit excited to see if I did this correctly lol! I'm not going to make any promises but I do have another video edited and I'm hoping to be able to upload it today so be on the look out for that. It would be uploaded to my YouTube channel first before it would reach my blog though just an FYI. I'll keep the talking to a minimum and just let the video do that talking for me :) 
 
 
 
 
 


Hope you enjoyed the video and have a great day. Today is my Dad's Birthday so we will be heading over there in the evening for supper and cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment